I'm thinking we should have a contest to celebrate. And what do you know, we don't have a mood theme.
I have some ideas for rules for this contest. If everybody agrees to these rules, I'll start it in a couple of days.
1. Mood themes can't concentrate entirely on one book or book series. This is book_icons, not discworld_icons or youngwizards (which is a fine community, by the way.) Needless to say, they also can't concentrate on one author.
2. They can, however, feature individual books in individual moods, if this is how you want to do it. For example, you could use the cover of the first Harry Potter book, where he's capturing the snitch, for "happy", and then use the cover of a Lurlene McDaniel book for "depressed". Something like that.
3. Or, of course, they can feature books and reading in general. Whatever.
4. Because we seldom have need for most of the moods when posting in this community, mood themes shouldn't be clearly book_icons
mood themes. Any user who has a paid account should be able to use one for their own account. This means they probably shouldn't all say book_icons at the bottom - though they can if you want them to.
5. Winner gets their mood theme used in this community. AND, as a special treat, they get to help me add tags to all the old entries! Won't that be fun
? (Okay, as a special treat, I'll never ask you to help me again. Happy now?)
6. Contest lasts from the time it's opened until a few weeks later, and then another week or so for voting. So, what, a month? That's enough time, I hope.
Comments? Questions? Think this is a bad idea?